Establishing financial stability has become challenging in today’s economic environment, accentuated by high inflation and job market volatility. Today, 42% of high earners are making more than $100,000 a year while 70% of the millennial generation are living paycheck-to-paycheck. It’s no longer enough to provide a generous compensation package. Life can have unexpected twists and turns that can result in unplanned costs, burdens, and needs for assistance. To build a benefits package that supports all lives, you must be prepared to stand by your employees when they experience these unforeseen and sometimes scary circumstances.
Northstar CEO and Co-Founder, Will Peng, and Manager of Advice Strategy, Erin Donahue (CFP®, CPA/PFS, CMA, CGMA), will share ways to support your employees through challenging financial circumstances. You will learn how to talk about financial well-being in the workplace, which is a traditionally taboo topic, to ensure you and your employees are making the most of their total compensation.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Why health benefits are not the only vital support employees need, especially in today’s economy.
- How to support your employees through the challenging financial decisions they are faced with - regardless of their situation.
- How financial well-being and resilience in the workplace can protect both employees and the business from the potential shock of recession and layoffs.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.