We hear a lot about ‘pay equity’ as part of creating greater transparency in the workplace. In order to achieve ‘pay equity’, a company has to compensate employees the same when they perform the same or similar job duties, while also accounting for their experience level, job performance and tenure. In short, companies, especially compensation managers, need to manage quite a number of inputs in order to confidently provide a compensation structure that is equitable across the board. So how can this be accomplished?
In this session, we will talk about how people analytics can serve as the foundation of your pay equity strategy. Find out how you can collect the data, use the data, and show how that data is informing an equitable compensation strategy.
During this Webinar attendees will:
- Address the data structures required to build a transparent compensation strategy.
- Understand how technology can facilitate equitable pay for your organization.
- Discover the tools and processes to help you develop your pay equity strategy.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.