Pay transparency and closing wage gaps are suddenly high on the agenda for state and local lawmakers. As a result, a growing patchwork of laws across the country now require various levels of compensation disclosures—everything from giving applicants basic verbal disclosure to more burdensome requirements for including pay ranges on job postings.
In this session, an employment law attorney from Jackson Lewis' Pay Equity Resource Group will share best practices for addressing compliance challenges in this rapidly evolving space. Don’t risk non-compliance, register today and find out how to navigate the current influx of new laws.
- Appraise risks under the new pay transparency laws in view of their internal compensation practices.
- Develop plans for ensuring compliance despite a patchwork of new laws.
- Defend requests for budget increases or practice changes to address pay transparency.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.