12:00 PM Eastern | 04:00 PM GMT
Pay transparency is a hot topic in the HR world today with some organizations fully onboard and others still waiting on the sidelines. Now with the adoption of a new directive by the European Council to strengthen the application of the principle of equal pay for equal work between men and women, all organizations operating in the EU and employing over 250 people will have to find a solution to pay transparency in the next 4 years.
We will look at the details of this directive and discuss ways to prepare to comply with this new law, including which information needs to be made available, reporting obligations and risks of not being compliant.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Pay transparency in Europe
- The scope and timing of the new EU directive on pay transparency
- Solutions for enabling pay transparency
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.