Join industry experts Tom McMullen from Korn Ferry and Serra Aladag from Trusaic in a dynamic webinar. This educational session will explore the risks, rewards and regulations associated with pay transparency. Tom McMullen will provide valuable insights into navigating the complexities of pay transparency, while Serra Aladag will offer expert advice on compliance considerations and strategies. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your understanding, mitigate risks, unlock rewards and ensure compliance. Register now to gain the necessary knowledge and insights to navigate the evolving landscape of pay transparency successfully.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain practical knowledge from Tom McMullen's expertise on risks and rewards, enabling you to make informed decisions that benefit their organizations.
- Receive guidance from Serra Aladag, helping you navigate the complex web of pay transparency regulations and avoid potential legal challenges.
- Acquire actionable strategies for implementing effective pay transparency practices that align with organizational goals and ensure compliance.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, best practices and legal requirements in the field of pay transparency.
- Engage in a live Q&A session with both speakers, enabling you to address specific concerns and receive personalized insights.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.