California recently signed SB 1162 into law, amending the predecessor pay data reporting law SB 973 and creating a host of new requirements for employers, California-based and beyond. Failing to meet these new demands could be costly, as the new law imposes explicit penalties for non-compliance. Of course, in the age of pay transparency, the Great Resignation, and an increasingly competitive labor market, non-compliance is the least of employers' worries.
As California continues to lead the charge in the fight for pay equity, we invite you to join us for a one-hour session with Trusaic’s Executive Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Joanna Kim-Brunetti as she covers the pertinent requirements of California's SB 1162.
During the webinar, Joanna will discuss how SB 1162 bolsters California’s already existing pay data reporting law, creates new pay transparency requirements, and expands pay data reporting to include mean and median pay information. Furthermore, Joanna will dive into who the law affects, the implications of non-compliance, and best practices for meeting the requirements ahead of the law’s effective date in January 2023.
Attendees will learn:
- The specific requirements of SB 1162.
- Best practices for minimizing risk and maximizing compliance.
- How employers can prepare for the law’s start next year?
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.