Inclusion is top of mind for many organizations, as it should be. Yet, many employees still report ineffective and inauthentic inclusion strategies and initiatives. The 2021 Global Culture Report found that 83% of those who self-identify with any minority group are more likely to feel their organization talks about diversity in ways that box employees into traditional categories that don’t accurately express who they are. HR Leaders continue to be at a loss for where to go next.
Join Dr. Alexander Lovell of the O.C. Tanner Institute as he shares strategies for improving inclusion and equity in the workplace from the lens of employee recognition.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The critical connection between inclusion, equity, and employee recognition
- Core considerations for an inclusive, effective, and equitable recognition program
- How to measure inclusion through your recognition program
Attend the live presentation of this webinar to qualify for the recertification credits listed below. (Viewing this webinar on demand, after the live presentation has occurred, does not qualify for course credit.)
WorldatWork Recertification: 0.5 credits
CEUs: 0.5 credits
HRCI Recertification: 1.0 credit
SHRM Recertification: 1.0 credit
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.