Are you still reeling from unprecedented recruitment and retention challenges only to be confronted with economic uncertainty?
HR will play a vital role in managing this, but the dilemma caused by simultaneously having to fill a plethora of open positions, as well as retain the folks we need, creates exasperating contradictions.
So how do you deal with a short-term economic issue without sacrificing a coherent strategy to deal with long-term labor shortages?
Join us as JD “Xpert” Don Berman of JDXpert explains the role HR will play in leading organizations through the predicted economic downturn and how job description technology can be used effectively to consolidate, recruit, retain and compensate talent. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What economists are predicting for 2023 and beyond.
- The vital role HR will play in navigating organizations through the slump with an eye on long-term labor challenges.
- Four ways HR can help businesses adapt to the changing employee/employer dynamics and refine processes while balancing your labor cost against your most critical asset – people.
- How job descriptions can be used as a foundation for strategic recruitment and retention.
- Why managing job descriptions in a more impactful way can help keep organizations flexible during changing work, social, and economic environments.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.