Shadow Accounting in Sales Organizations and How to Eliminate It
Virtual (Live) January 26, 2023 12:00 PM Eastern
Supported by
Brand Logo

According to the research done by Salesforce, only 34% of sales professionals’ time is spent on revenue-generating activities. So, what makes up the other 66%? Because a lot of organizations still use spreadsheets to manually calculate commissions, sales executives prefer to keep a record of their sales data outside of their organization’s system and calculate their commissions themselves. This activity is what industry leaders call Shadow Accounting.

Without a doubt, Shadow Accounting is an invisible threat to the efficiency and growth of any company. A visible threat is that organizations miss sales opportunities and fail to convert on such revenue, moreover Shadow Accounting also contributes to a culture of mistrust within your departments which can be fundamentally destructive. So, the question is – how can you eliminate this issue once and for all?

In this session, we will discuss how Shadow Accounting impacts sales organizations, what causes it and how to prevent it. Find out how you can utilize sales performance management solutions to empower your sales organization.

Terms & Conditions

  • Registration for this event is subject to WorldatWork’s Privacy Policy.
  • Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
  • To learn how to opt-out of sharing your information with this event’s sponsors, please go to WorldatWork’s Privacy Policy.
  • Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
  • HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email customerexperience@worldatwork.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Presenters
Chris Rogers
Professional Services Manager at InnoVyne

Chris Rogers is a professional services manager with years of experience leading a team of technical consultants. His years of implementing software solutions and guiding teams through the SPM implementation process allow him to provide helpful insights in the lifecycle of a project. His strong technical skillset and ability to breakdown down complex customer requirements allows his team to utilize him as a primary resource for SPM knowledge.

Robert Krant
Professional Services Manager at InnoVyne

Robert Krant is a seasoned leader in delivering sales performance management solutions. His portfolio of solution delivery is in various industries such as retail, finance, insurance, pharmaceuticals, technology and large equipment sales. In practice, Robert provides flexible and scalable compensation solutions that provide transparency and equips the sales force with the information they need regarding their performance and compensation.

Be the First To Know

Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.