COVID-19 thrust a work-from-home requirement onto many employees. For some people, this is a dream come true but for others it's a nightmare, especially on top of the self-isolating, social distancing world we find ourselves in. We’ll review working from home challenges and solutions including isolation from others, lack of a dedicated workspace at home, challenges with remote access to the files you need, and boundaries around working hours. There will be a discussion of real-life examples of clients who transitioned from burnout to a life free from burnout.
- How to recognize burnout signs within your teams and yourself, so you can address the problem quickly?
- How to recognize how you became burned out in the first place?
- How to be present for video calls?
- How to establish boundaries around your work availability
Originally recorded on June 23, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.