Pay practices say a lot about your organizational values and commitment to diversity & inclusion. A robust and credible DE&I plan must include a commitment to addressing and monitoring pay equity on an ongoing basis.
In this 60-minute webinar employment attorney Heather Bussing and compensation solutions expert Katie Stukowski will share insights into how to:
- Determine your DE&I goals.
- Foster a culture of transparency.
- Create alignment and clarity around pay practices in support of DE&I goals.
- Understand what the growing number of pay transparency laws means for your organization.
- Conduct a pay equity audit – and how to address the findings within the context of your DE&I program.
Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the DE&I Intentions vs. Actions survey summary.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.