AI is already embedded in the HR suite, handling tasks from payroll to performance management, yet so much of its productivity potential for HR remains untapped.
In this exclusive digital session, Jason Averbook, Senior Partner at Mercer | Leapgen, will explore AI's transformative possibilities for HR. He will demystify its applications, revealing its power in managing talent acquisition, engagement and predictive analytics.
Gather the knowledge and tools to revolutionize your organization’s approach to Total Rewards and help your team shape the future of compensation and benefits, employee experiences and data analytics for your organization.
In this session, we will help attendees:
- Understand how AI can be a strategic partner in talent acquisition, rewards, employee engagement and predictive analytics.
- Learn strategies for integrating AI into your existing HR processes.
- Explore the ethical dimensions of AI in HR, ensuring responsible and fair practices.
- Gain first-person insights from industry leaders who have successfully leveraged AI to transform their HR functions into strategic partnerships.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.