The Content Contributor develops course content on a variety of HR or rewards topics to assist WorldatWork members with performing their job duties or function.
- Contribute sections of content reflecting the knowledge, skills and abilities relevant to the subject area in a specific course, product or program.
- Works with editor and content directors on rounds of review and editorial development.
- Ability to bring day-to-day experience to the subject.
- Provide key sources, citations and references for the data central to the topics highlighted.
- Meet all agreed-upon deadlines and development schedules.
- Senior/mid-level practitioner or consultant in the total rewards or HR profession.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the HR related functions.
- WorkdatWork certifications and prior teaching/training experience preferred.
- Three to six months
- A WorldatWork course contributor offers a prime opportunity for visibility with WorldatWork staff and WorldatWork members.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your topical area.
- Earn recertification credits towards your WorldatWork designation.
- Share your professional expertise, insights and experience.
- WorldatWork Confidentiality Agreement
Did you know there are many ways you can earn recertification credits? Click below to learn more.