Subject Matter Experts provide advice and input for education courses and other offerings. This expertise may be offered on an ad hoc or project basis.
- Evaluate product drafts for validity and application to the target audience.
- Verify accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, relevance and presentation of the content.
- Provide additional information to fill in content gaps, as needed.
- Meet all agreed-upon deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of the content topical area.
- Current practitioner or consultant in content/topical area.
- Ability to communicate to external audiences without using jargon.
- Capacity to see the project through to completion.
- Varies by project.
- The project scope will be established and reviewed with the Subject Matter Reviewer at the onset of the project.
- Gain recognition by sharing your expertise and joining taking your place among the profession’s experts.
- Opportunity to give back to the profession and be part of its evolution and advancement.
- Ability to network with other Subject Matter Experts and WorldatWork staff.
- WorldatWork Confidentiality Agreement
Did you know you can earn recertification credits by volunteering at WorldatWork?