Subject Matter Reviewers will provide a review and feedback about WorldatWork communications, products and tools.
- Verify accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, relevance and presentation of the content.
- Provide additional information to fill in content gaps, as needed.
- Meet all agreed-upon deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of the content topic area.
- Current practitioner or consultant in the content or topic area.
- Ability to communicate to external audiences without using jargon.
- Capacity to see the project through to completion.
- Varies by project.
- As the Subject Matter Reviewer, you will establish and review the project scope at the onset of the project.
- Project orientation.
- Guidance on the development process.
- Opportunity to give back to the profession and be part of its evolution and advancement.
- Ability to network with Subject Matter Experts and WorldatWork staff.
- Gain recognition by sharing your expertise and taking your place among the profession’s experts.
- WorldatWork Confidentiality Agreement
Did you know you can earn recertification credits by volunteering at WorldatWork?