Sales compensation is a powerful tool used to motivate and focus your sales team. As business priorities change, it’s often necessary to rethink sales plans to appropriately align with new priorities and reward the right results. Knowing where to start is the first step to success.
Are you redesigning your sales compensation plan for the year ahead? This new e-learning course will guide your decision process by exploring the key principles to consider in the redesign process. You will learn the purpose of sales compensation and the options for sales compensation plans changes. Find out how to assess the effectiveness of your current plan and what motivates your sales team. Discover how to manage the redesign process and select the right sales comp formula for your team.
Tell others on your design team about this course and get everyone aligned to make next year’s sales compensation plan – the best compensation plan. And set yourself for success with the help of sales comp expert, David Cichelli.
- Learn essential sales compensation concepts and principles
- Review full list of incentive types
- Understand how to select, build and cost your chosen incentive formula
- Leave with a step-by-step work plan for the updating your sales comp plans for the coming year
Note: Elements of this course can also be found in Design of Sales Compensation, which provides a more comprehensive and in-depth knowledge to the full build of sales compensation plans.
- The Purpose and Rationale for Sales Compensation
- Incentive Types and Sales Compensation Vocabulary
- Sales Organization Design and Jobs
- Sales Compensation Principles: Part I
- Sales Compensation Principles: Part II
- Formula Overview
- Formula Types: Part I
- Formula Types: Part II
- Formula Engineering
- Costing and Modeling
- Program Oversight
- Assess and Align
- Implement and Communicate