How Your Data Will Help You Overcome Today’s Benefits Challenges
Today’s environment has shown us that everything in the benefits industry can change in the blink of an eye. In these times of uncertainty, you need to be able to adapt and make the right decisions quickly.
As benefits professionals, we know that data is important in designing and managing an effective program that supports the needs of employees. However, accessing the right data is easier said than done. It can feel like an uphill battle to get insights that are fast, accurate, and give you a holistic view.
According to new research from Artemis Health, two-thirds of organizations expect to invest in benefits data analytics in 2021.
Adding a healthcare analytics solution is a big task, so in this live webinar, we’re giving you an inside look at the Artemis Platform to demonstrate key features that have helped other employers and their advisors find wins in their benefits data. We’ll showcase how benefits data is the key to better health, well-being, and productivity for your workforce.
In this tech demo, you will learn:
- How benefits leaders are using data to improve employee health and well-being
- Key metrics and analyses to help self-insured employers react to employee needs
- How a benefits analytics partner can help you make data-driven decisions
- The key tools and built-in data models that make analysis easy
- Best-in-class features that have helped employers like you find wins with data