Pricing Strategies for Hot Jobs
Join us on June 12th to learn how to create competitive offers for new, emerging, and hot jobs in a constantly-shifting market.
In today’s talent landscape, salaries for hot jobs are moving at a record pace. Compensation professionals need to keep a pulse on up-to-the-minute pricing, yet for many new, emerging, and hot jobs, data is scarce or simply doesn’t exist in traditional data sources. So how do you accurately price a job for which there is no close match, no market data, and enormous demand?
In this webinar, experts from Salary.com discuss how to plan and implement specific pricing strategies for new, emerging, and specialized hot jobs. They’ll reveal the different pricing strategies that you can use to price for your hot jobs, share tips on how you can leverage available data such as compensable factors to tailor your pricing efforts, and discuss how you can factor in different incentives and bonuses to create the most competitive offers. They’ll also explore how you can track current demand for hot jobs in your market, use salary structures to manage the ever-changing market prices for hot jobs, and adjust prices as needed to retain top talent in these critical roles.
- What makes a “hot job” hot in your pay markets
- Strategies you can use to price new, emerging, and hot jobs, even when those jobs don’t exist in traditional data sets
- How adjusting prices based on compensable factors like skills, competencies, certifications, and more can allow you to create compelling offers for non-traditional candidates
- How job-range salary structures can help you manage prices for hot jobs as the market changes
- How you can use incentive pay and bonuses to attract, reward, and retain talent with hot skills