Confidently tackle sales compensation design by leveraging key compensation concepts and proven project management practices. In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of the nuances of rewarding your sales teams, along with best practices and effective design steps that can accelerate plan review and improvement.
You also will learn a step-by-step process for gaining stakeholder understanding and consensus, which can lead to your sales compensation programs being adopted.
What You Will Learn
Learn concepts related to designing and managing sales compensation programs, including formula creation, quota/territory design and modeling. The design skills you learn are flexible enough to be applied to future work in sales compensation or other areas.
The course’s learning objectives include:
- Learn to influence the design of sales jobs for maximum effectiveness.
- Identify different sales compensation plan types and apply them to the appropriate situation.
- Calculate different sales compensation formulas appropriate for product/market factors.
- Set quotas and/or re-balance territories to provide equitable earnings opportunities.
- Design new compensation plans; manage and evaluate existing plans.
- Provide expertise, support, and consultation to internal stakeholders accountable for sales results.
- Recommend plan revisions and new plans to support your organization’s strategic objectives.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This comprehensive course is well suited to those who are new to sales compensation and those with some experience in administration or analysis, including those in HR, sales leadership, sales operations, sales finance, or other roles contributing to sales compensation effectiveness.
WorldatWork Recertification: By successfully completing this course you will earn 2 recertification credits.
Based in India? Contact email@example.com for India-special course pricing.
Please consider a different learning method or contact our Customer Experience Team to learn about other classes and schedules.
877-951-9191 (United States and Canada)
+1 480-951-9191 (other countries)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Email our Customer Experience Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest news and insights in our newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.