Organizations consistently utilize market pricing as their primary method for determining the relative value of jobs. While there are various resources for measuring the market when it comes to total rewards, a solid understanding of salary surveys is foundational to accurately and consistently determine the value of work in your organization.
In this session, we will describe the most common sources of salary survey data and the factors to consider when choosing between various sources.
- How to accurately participate in surveys
- Typical formats and statistics used in most surveys as well as how to manage and interpret the data you receive back
- Special attention will also be placed on how to market price “hot jobs” or hybrid roles where market data may not be entirely clear
Originally recorded on August 5, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.