Pay equity is top of mind for many executives. Interest in this topic has reached new levels, as exemplified in efforts by large organizations to publicly discuss and disclose their achievement on pay equity (e.g., difference in pay between women and men in term of cents on the dollar). Investors are pressing for this information and leading companies are looking to get out ahead of such demands.
In this virtual course, experts will discuss key pay equity laws and regulations, assessing pay equity using a regression-based approach, driving and communicating pay equity, what companies are doing to address pay equity challenges and preventing pay gaps.
- Conduct a pay equity assessment on a regular basis
- Assign a team responsible for conducting or overseeing the assessment
- Use a robust statistical approach such as multiple regression for the assessment
- Consider different remediation approaches to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Create policies to prevent pay equity problems from recurring
This course is applicable in U.S. and global markets.
Originally recorded on March 22, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.