Compensation is more than just a paycheck. This course, designed for human resources professionals, will bring greater awareness of the impact compensation has on the company’s culture, performance, and ability to attract and retain high quality talent.
Attendees will gain a greater awareness of the basics of compensation including base pay and variable pay. The course is led by Malika Terry, and is based on years or research, best practice sharing and her own experience as a Total Rewards professional. Malika will lead attendees through a complete understanding of the various elements of a pay, define common compensation terms, review how compensation is determined, and discuss the do’s and don’ts of compensation.
- Learn the elements of compensation and key terms.
- Discuss development of a compensation structure.
- Review key compensation actions.
- Discuss pay for performance.
- Learn how to keep up with legal and regulatory changes..
Originally recorded on October 02, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.