An overview of approaches that tie rewards to performance, this course provides an understanding of the different strategies deployed by leading companies and how these programs are designed. Participants will come away with an understanding of the elements that lead to pay for performance program success and how and when to utilize specific programs to achieve desired outcomes.
We will share the basics of effective performance management programs – goal-setting, coaching, and assessing performance as well as how performance assessment is linked to pay delivery – in terms of base cash, short term incentives, long term incentives, and other forms of financial and non-financial rewards.
- Learn about the key motivation/psychological theories behind pay for performance.
- Learn the benefits, risks and trade-offs in different pay for performance methodologies.
- Understand popular program designs and best practices in aligning compensation and performance management systems with business goals.
- Understand the elements that lead to pay for performance success.
- Ask questions and receive answers from industry experts
Originally recorded on December 08, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.