There are various practices in managing compensation programs across multiple geographic locations. On one end of the spectrum are organizations who leave the management of compensation up to local operations. At the other end are organizations who have a consistent reward philosophy, compensation program designs, administrative processes and governance structures. This course will provide a review of the considerations and trade-offs in managing compensation across locations and is ideal for practitioners in the U.S. and Canada.
Participants will gain an understanding of the key philosophic and design questions involved in managing pay across geographic locations. They will explore different governance models and their benefits and tradeoffs, and review what criteria are considered in establishing a multi-geography pay program.
- Key strategic considerations in the development of the compensation program.
- Key design considerations covering market pricing, job leveling, structure development, use of geographic differentials and more.
- Key governance considerations including the role of leadership, HR and line management in the ongoing administration of the program.
- How to evaluate the program’s effectiveness?
Gain the clarity and confidence you need to manage compensation across multiple locations. Watch the session today!
Originally recorded on May 30, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.