The common mantra about equity compensation is that it is best for motivation and retention. We will discuss when this is true and when it is flat out false. In topsy-turvy markets the challenges are more extreme. This timely presentation will provide tips for getting through rocky times, while still preparing for smoother sailing ahead. Learn which equity compensation tools are good for specific purposes. Learn what your CEO and CFO want to hear. We will also provide some insight into communicating the intent and structure of programs to investors and participants.
- What equity compensation can and cannot do. The presentation will include information on option exchange programs and repricing.
- The history of some of the most common aspects of equity (four-year vesting for options, three-year vesting for Restricted Stock Units (RSU), termination conditions, 10-year expirations, conversion rates from options to RSUs).
- Where design, delivery and communication cross paths and how to execute each with better success.
What your stock administrator can and cannot do and how to get more from them (while making them like you more).
You’ll sign-off with new confidence in these programs, and future access to one of the industry’s go-to experts when you have question.
Originally recorded on May 19, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.