Whether you are just considering adopting an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) or redesigning your existing program, this session will provide useful related information with real-world applications to help establish an ESPP or make the most of the program you already have.
Offering an ESPP your employees will want to participate in can have a profound impact on their lives and provide you with the ability to attract loyal employees and compete for the best and brightest talent.
This session focuses on all aspects of ESPPs. Topics include efficient plan design and why converting employees to plan participants is beneficial to the company and employees, including ways to increase ESPP participation. Also covered are the expensing and tax benefits of the different types of ESPPs and various costs related to administrating and offering a successful ESPP as well as the day-to-day procedures critical to successfully implementing and managing a plan.
- How to determine whether an ESPP is right for your company?
- How to design a competitive ESPP?
- The most desirable ESPP program features in the marketplace (trends and best practices).
- Ways to increase ESPP participation at your company.
- Why converting employees to plan participants is beneficial to your company and employees?
- The true cost of an ESPP.
- Plan management – day-to-day procedures critical to successfully implementing and managing an ESPP.
- Accounting and financial reporting for ESPPs.
Originally recorded on October 25, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.