Does your data only give you partial answers? Do you struggle with finding usable data to spot trends? Are you doing manual work to compensate for inflexible models and spreadsheets?
Many comp professionals are facing these challenges while being asked to solve problems that require more context and deeper thinking. In this new virtual course, you’ll hear seasoned HR analytics pros from Marriott International and Commvault discuss sourcing and analyzing data that leads to better business insights and impact.
Speakers will discuss data that is widely available and how to use it with your existing internal data, surveys and other data sources. Through case studies, examples, aspirational examples and discussion, you’ll learn how to creatively address data challenges and explore new data sets and methods.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make the most of the data you have
- Find new and free data sources
- Blend data for context and analysis
- Address factors like bias and knowing the limitations of your data
- Visualize data for better understanding.
Originally recorded on November 17, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.