What is a Salary Administration Plan? How does it work? And why do companies need one? This session will review how to implement a plan and salary structure incorporating compensation philosophy, job descriptions, job families, framework, job pricing, developing the structure, placement of the positions, cost analysis, policies and procedures, communication and evaluation.
- The importance of having a salary administration plan.
- Why every step is critical and how each piece of the plan fits together?
- The nuances to implement a salary plan for a university.
- Why having job descriptions is so critical to the process?
- Why communication is so critical?
Originally recorded on April 22, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.