Attracting potential employees and then, motivating, engaging and retaining them are key issues HR professionals face every day. Successfully addressing these issues begins with an understanding of the total rewards model and the six elements within the total rewards strategy. This class introduces the total rewards model and the six elements that, when formulated in the appropriate mix, support the business strategy and lead to improved attraction, motivation, engagement and retention.
Various external influences that impact an organization’s culture and strategies, along with the drivers for the total rewards strategy are also addressed. The total rewards strategy and the key players needed for strategy development are introduced.
- External influences that impact an organization’s culture and strategies.
- Drivers of the total rewards strategy.
- How the elements of total rewards function together?
- The key players involved in strategy development.
- The advantages of taking this approach.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.