Providing programs for employees that promote wellbeing are a powerful tool to reinforce a culture of health. But what happens when employees develop serious or complex health issues? It’s hard to get them the care they deserve, and it’s expensive.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to help employees get back to being well once a serious medical need arises?
- How other organizations are contracting directly with the nation's top hospitals and physicians to care for employees and their covered dependents?
- Ways you can move your organization toward better care for employees and their covered dependents that will get them back to their lives.
The session includes a case study about how one organization with employees structured a benefit set that provided the right care, saved money and got employees back to their lives. After this presentation, you will have the tools you need to manage your organization’s health care costs while giving your employees and their covered dependents exactly the care they need.
Originally recorded on March 25, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.