What’s holding you back from taking the analytics plunge? There’s no reason to avoid diving into data and analytics to ensure you have the right people with the right skillsets onboard. Especially now with tools easier than ever to use and to integrate into your processes and systems.
In this session, Deon Smit from Pepkor, a South African-based holding company with 3,300 stores and 56,100 employees, will share how to utilize data and the journey to move from metrics to analytics and beyond.
Deon will share the challenges you might face and invites attendees to use the session to benchmark their own organization’s metrics and analytics level.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How HR departments can better utilize data and right-skill their HR department for the future?
- How to harness the HR data to achieve its business goals?
- How to optimize the knowledge and skills and move from beyond data to analytics?
- Steps to establish and analytics-driven culture and challenges to be considered when implementing one.
Originally recorded on May 14, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.