By now you may be familiar with the basics of the SEC's new pay versus performance (PVP) disclosure rule adopted in August. With few exceptions the PVP rule impacts public companies filing proxies for fiscal years closing on or after December 16, 2022. Join our panel of experts to gain a clear understanding of what’s required to disclose in your 2023 proxy.
- Learn about the three main components of the new rule.
- Review points of clarification discovered while collecting data and drafting disclosures.
- Understand potential unintended consequences.
- Hear how to address the key decisions management and compensation committees need to make.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.