Unlimited vacation policies need their own roadmap as organizations try to navigate the myriad of paid sick leave laws, improve workplace culture and boost employee morale. Need to go to Hawaii for five weeks? Yes, go -- it's paid time off! Need the afternoon off to watch your child in a school play? Sure, it's paid time off! Need a "mental health" day or two (or five)? Why not -- it's paid time off! No questions asked. But before implementing such a program, there are some things to consider. Is it too much of a good thing? Will it improve morale and work-life balance, or will it cause fear within the organization? Does unlimited PTO truly attract and retain top talent? What about employees who need an extended medical leave of absence? Are they paid for the full leave duration? "Unlimited" may not really mean without limits.
Attend this session to learn what you should know and consider before transforming your total rewards strategy to include an unlimited paid time off program.
In this session, you'll:
- Gain a new perspective on PTO strategies.
- Learn the pros and cons of having an unlimited PTO program.
- Hear how different organizations approach unlimited PTO
Originally recorded on February 7, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.