Improve your compensation review process with SecureSheet.
It’s easy, fast, secure, and effective. Simply:
Upload your spreadsheet with your formulas, formats, and validations.
Add user-defined security that controls precisely what users can do with the data.
Immediately share one SecureSheet with no risk of confusion or risk of multiple versions.
During this live demo, we’ll walk through an annual merit process to collect ratings and merit increases and there will be plenty of time for questions and answers. You’ll see how SecureSheet guarantees real-time, secure, centralized data and enforces company budget and business controls. In this demo, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage existing spreadsheet with unlimited users quickly and securely
- How to avoid typical pitfalls experienced during compensation review cycles
- How to improve and simplify your compensation review cycle using SecureSheet
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, by registering for this event, you will be agreeing to WorldatWork sharing your registration information with sponsors of this event.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Access to the live event is limited to the first 1000 participants, so be sure to log on up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The live event includes access to playback. Playback and the on-demand webinar are available two business days following the live event, and you can access them for 90 days. If you order the on-demand webinar after the live event, your 90-day access begins the day of order.
- HRCI credits will only be granted for attending the live webinar event. On-demand webinars do not qualify for HRCI credit. You may receive a certificate of completion for watching an on-demand webinar. Please contact Customer Experience Team at 877-951-9191 (United States and Canada) or +1 480-951-9191 (Outside US) or email email@example.com to request this certificate. You'll receive it in two to four weeks via email.
Get the latest news and insights in our weekly e-newsletter — featuring our most up-to-date Workspan Daily articles — delivered straight to your inbox from WorldatWork's experienced publications team.