- Earn WorldatWork recertification credits.
- Contribute to the evolution of the workplace.
- Become a go-to expert for WorldatWork editors.
- Provide constructive, written feedback on manuscripts. Review content for accuracy, relevance, timeliness and reader takeaways.
- Provide clarification on feedback, when requested.
- Review multiple versions of an article or publication, as necessary.
- Provide all required information within established deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of topic area, with a minimum of two to five years of experience.
- At least one year of membership in WorldatWork.
- WorldatWork certification/designation.
- Experience as a writer or editor.
- Review at least one article per quarter. (Additional opportunities may be available.)
- Review periods typically range from one to six weeks, depending on manuscript length.
- Materials can range from 500 to several thousand words.
All reviewers receive a rating sheet to assist in evaluating manuscripts.
Did you know there are many ways you can earn recertification credits? Click below to learn more.