30 Ideas in 30 Minutes | Creative Ways to Foster an Emotionally Connected Culture
The workplace is quickly becoming society's social hub and, for some, the only way to commune. But the quality of those interactions is often lacking, leading to an overwhelming epidemic of loneliness. This loneliness—and its detrimental side effects, including declining physical and psychological health—impacts employees, both at work and in their personal lives.
But it doesn't have to be that way. Join us for a fast-paced exploration of how you can infuse opportunities for high-quality connection points throughout the employee experience. We'll share insights about this alarming trend, discuss how it's impacting the health and well-being of your workforce and—most importantly—share a variety of ideas that your organization can immediately implement.
- Why social relationships are crucial for maintaining strong physical and psychological well-being
- How building meaningful connections among employees promotes workplace satisfaction and productivity
- New ideas for facilitating meaningful team member interaction in a variety of workplace environments
- Lessons learned from others who have successfully created highly-connected cultures
- How to anticipate—and manage—c-suite objections to the added investment for these activities.