Gain the skills to manage compensation globally, the confidence to speak with authority and the designation that shows current and future employers you are committed to operating with high professional standards — all by earning WorldatWork’s Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®) certification.
Attain the GRP® and you earn the ability to place the designation badge (see the graphic at the top of this page) on your professional networking profile, email signature or company profile page, for all to see.
Why Earn a GRP®?
- Proven recognition. Global 500 companies rely on WorldatWork certifications to power their employee rewards, engagement and retention efforts. The GRP® is recognized worldwide and backed by our 65+ years of experience in workplace rewards education and research.
- Practical, expert content. Our course and exam content taps the insights and experiences of expert practitioners and experienced consultants.
- Flexible learning. Choose from online or in-person options, whichever suits you best.
- Powerful networking. Initiate a new phase of high-powered networking with faculty and peers.
- Language options. Choose to learn in English, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese.
Who Should Get a GRP®?
This certification is perfect for entry to mid-level HR and compensation professionals interested in understanding multi-national compensation programs.
Twice the Credentials
Also seeking expertise on U.S.-based compensation? When you earn the Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®), you complete nearly all the requirements for the GRP®, so you position yourself to earn two highly respected and recognized certifications in rapid succession.
The courses and exams listed below can earn credits to recertify a prior WorldatWork certification.