This highly interactive course will help you understand, articulate and effectively deploy salesforce rewards across various countries and world regions, while exploring how sales compensation varies according to industry, geography, commercial environment and the organization’s talent management and business needs.
By gaining a balance of foundational, technical and experiential skills, you’ll be empowered to support and reward sales teams in large multinational organizations. When you can offer your sales teams state-of-the art incentives that fit a global marketplace, you drive their success and ensure your organization can compete across the worldwide talent landscape.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about global macro trends affecting salesforces.
- Find out about different internationalization models that help businesses grow worldwide.
- See how to identify and define the overall salesforce reward design process.
- Learn about key cultural, tax and legal considerations that affect salesforce rewards internationally.
- Find out about multinational salesforce compensation frameworks, compensation package elements and relevant actions.
- See common considerations in salesforce reward implementation.
- Learn to effectively communicate a multinational salesforce compensation strategy.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is designed for those who have mastered the core elements of compensation or sales compensation programs (including strategy, design, evaluation and administration) and want to sharpen their skills for use in a multinational setting.
In addition, sales and finance leaders will benefit by taking this course, where they will learn more about sales compensation in a global marketplace.
- Course — 2 credits
Based in India? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for India-special course pricing.
Please consider a different learning method or contact our Customer Experience Team to learn about other classes and schedules.
877-951-9191 (United States and Canada)
+1 480-951-9191 (other countries)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Email our Customer Experience Team: email@example.com