Dynamic arrays can simplify, accelerate and transform your compensation analysis efforts, helping you easily spread arrays into adjacent cells and use them with multiple formulas. Attend this course and you’ll soon be leveraging the time saving, smart features of this powerful tool, which can instantly transform your compensation work.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to use the FILTER, SORT, SORTBY and UNIQUE functions.
- Avoid frustrating VLOOKUP errors with the game-changing XLOOKUP, and return a dynamic array of market data.
- Leverage the simple INDIRECT formula to bring in a set of regional pay ranges based on user choice.
- Use SEQUENCE to easily set up a range of numbers, letters, or dates.
Once you complete the course, the Excel spreadsheets used by the instructor are yours to keep, along with detailed directions showing how to replicate all the functions demonstrated in class.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is ideal for compensation professionals who regularly use Excel to analyze large quantities of data – and who want to work faster and more efficiently.
The course requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel. Participants will need access to a computer with Microsoft Office 365 or Excel 2021.
This learning experience is part of WorldatWork’s suite of Excel mastery courses, which include:
- Advanced Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals
- Analyzing & Automating Rewards Data with Excel
- Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals
- Hello Excel Power Query, My New BFF
- Job Titles & Grades: Creating an Interactive Matrix in Excel
- Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel
- Working Smarter & Faster with Excel Formulas
By successfully completing this course you will earn 2 WorldatWork recertification credits.
Based in India? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for India-special course pricing.
View our Return/Cancellation policies and more here.
Members can register for this course at a special rate and gain exclusive access to research, publications and more!
Please consider a different learning method or contact our Customer Experience Team to learn about other classes and schedules.
877-951-9191 (United States and Canada)
+1 480-951-9191 (other countries)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Email our Customer Experience Team: email@example.com