In-Depth Learning with a Global Perspective
The compensation strategies that succeed in a headquarters office may not translate well to offices in other nations. Don't tackle that challenge alone: WorldatWork’s Global Compensation Immersion program can get you up to speed quickly, giving you a solid foundation in best practices and key concepts so you can start to confidently address your organization's global compensation challenges.
In this extensive program, you will learn to identify multicultural nuances that affect global compensation, leverage compensation philosophy and strategy for global impact and more.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for professionals in compensation, HR and finance who are moving into the global compensation field or taking on responsibilities for a global workforce.
Why Should You Attend?
Fast, comprehensive learning. Global 500 companies rely on WorldatWork certifications to power their employee rewards, engagement and retention efforts. Our immersion program teaches you the key competencies you need to get started quickly. Be up to speed and running after less than 25 hours of class time.
Outstanding content. WorldatWork is the global leader in compensation training and education, with more than 65 years of expertise honed through rigorous research, specialized certifications and deep industry connections. Our content is always practical, timely and topical thanks to teams of advisors comprised of industry-leading practitioners and expert consultants.
Engaging and experienced faculty. Your instructors will be drawn from our impressive faculty, who are fully invested in the subject matter, have significant practical expertise to share and excel at presenting complex information clearly and concisely.
Powerful networking. This course offers multiple networking opportunities, helping you form powerful career-enhancing connections with practitioners and industry leaders.
Based in India? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for India-special course pricing.
View our Return/Cancellation policies and more here.
Format: Virtual program held online Monday through Wednesday, from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM ET, with a 30-minute break for lunch.
Content: Attain a solid foundation in global compensation, including:
- Discover key international standards, including the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- See how culture may influence global rewards and employee motivation.
- Explore base and variable pay and identify potential global compensation challenges.
- Learn processes that support job analysis, documentation and evaluation.
Format: Virtual program held online Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM ET, with a 30-minute break for lunch.
Content: Gain practical skills in global compensation:
- Learn to better understand survey data by examining factors such as data sources, formats and components of data integrity.
- See how to design fair and competitive compensation programs by examining the principles, design, implementation and evaluation of a base pay program.
- Explore common business strategies and see how variable pay plans can help achieve business objectives.
- Discover the non-technical skills needed to succeed as a global compensation practitioner.
The last day features an open discussion forum with leaders and colleagues and includes time for Q&A.
Upon completing the program, attendees receive the following professional development credits:
- 5 credits
- 1.3 credits
- 13 classroom hours
- 13 classroom hours
Please consider a different learning method or contact our Customer Experience Team to learn about other classes and schedules.
877-951-9191 (United States and Canada)
+1 480-951-9191 (other countries)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Email our Customer Experience Team: email@example.com
Join WorldAtWork today and jumpstart your career.