By registering for an event, you agree to abide by all site, building, local, municipal, city, state and federal laws, rules, procedures and recommendations regarding COVID-19 and social distancing requirements. In addition, you agree to all WorldatWork rules, regulations and procedures regarding COVID-19 and social distancing that it has or may put in place.
These rules, regulations, and procedures may include but not be limited to the following:
• Mask requirements
• Temperature check requirements
• Physical distancing
• Use of sanitizing Stations
• Vaccination/proof of negative COVID-19 test
The document outlines the protocols recommended and preventative measures to reduce the COVID-related risks associated with attendance at any in-person WorldatWork Event. This document may be modified as guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), applicable state or local requirements, or circumstances change.
All individuals at WorldatWork hosted in-person meetings /courses must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination status. This requirement includes presenters, attendees, exhibitors, faculty, learners, staff, guests, and vendors. (WorldatWork has no control of hotel, restaurant, and/or convention center staff). Full vaccination is defined to mean that the individual has received a second dose and/or booster of an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine and a total of 14 days have elapsed since the date of that vaccination. If one does not have full vaccination, they may attend the event/course only by providing documentation of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to start date of the event/course.
Three weeks prior to an event, the logistics of how vaccination status and/or negative test results will be shared. No photos of vaccination cards will be accepted.
- For events/courses with 50 or more individuals, we will use a third-party resource (such as Id.me) to collect this information
- For events/courses with less than 50 individuals, we will require individuals to show a photo of their vaccine card or copy of negative test results upon checking in. If one does not have either of these requirements, we will have a handful of rapid tests available onsite to take to fulfill this. A WorldatWork or Maritz Team Member will lead this process on-site.
WorldatWork will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines of each city that the event/course is being held. We will email individuals 30 days out with an update to the requirements around this policy.
All WorldatWork in person events/courses will offer areas with physically distant seating to allow individuals who wish to physically distance while in attendance to do so comfortably. In addition, to help individuals communicate their level of comfort in interacting with one another, WorldatWork will provide stickers to all individuals to place on their badges:
- Red = Greet From 6 Feet
- Yellow = Elbows Only
- Green = Handshakes and Hi-fives
For non-WorldatWork hosted events/courses that WorldatWork is participating in (for example, in person courses hosted by an affiliate/local network where WorldatWork faculty is the instructor), we will adhere to the hosts event/course requirements around COVID-19 Safety.
- Photography and/or recording (including audio and video) during the event is allowed for personal and private use only.
- Photos and/or recordings cannot be copied, altered, sold, exhibited, or further distributed without WorldatWork’s prior written consent.
- Photos and/or recordings are the exclusive property of WorldatWork.
For more information regarding our refund and cancellation policies please contact Customer Experience Team by email or call 877-951-9191.
All Cancellations or Registration Transfers must be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
One may cancel for a full refund up to 30 days prior to the event. After 30 dates we will work with you should the need to cancel arise. Please contact email@example.com
All requests for a registration transfers must be provided in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration
WorldatWork has negotiated a group rate at the host hotel that is honored until the contracted block of rooms is sold or until the cut-off date has expired, whichever occurs first. WorldatWork cannot guarantee the group rate after that time. To make reservations, please call the hotel listed for your event, mention that you are a WorldatWork event attendee and the dates of the event to receive the group rate. Hotels affiliated with each event can be found on the event webpage.