The Croner Company is a consulting firm highly focused on several related industries, providing compensation surveys, a broad range of consulting on pay and rewards, and services to boards of directors.
Our clients include companies in fields where technology, entertainment and professional specialties intersect as well as in philanthropy and social impact, and with clients in other industries who are undergoing change requiring updated compensation programs.
The Croner Company has maintained the focus and level of service of a small firm while serving many large organizations.
We help our clients develop relevant, insightful compensation strategies to retain and reward employees. We offer customized solutions to help companies adapt to changing job markets, complex competitive or regulatory landscapes, or internal states of flux.
- Total compensation structure, plan design and compensation philosophy
- Short-term incentive plan design, including product development plans
- Sales incentive plan design, including advertising sales and product sales
- Equity plan design, including private venture-backed, private equity, LLC and public
- Executive compensation plan design
- Total value proposition analysis and communication
Croner Surveys are the benchmark for compensation market data in specific industry segments. Our reports contain everything required to know how to be competitive in attracting and retaining talent.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS / COMPENSATION COMMITTEE CONSULTING
With both subject matter and industry expertise, we assist Compensation Committees perform regular and special functions in overseeing executive and Board compensation. We assist in preparing for and/or ensuring compliance with regulations and regulatory reporting. The Croner Company has expertise in Executive and Board Compensation Design and Monitoring and in providing support to Board of Directors Compensation Committees.