For most of our certifications, we offer multiple prep courses and their related exams; you must pass all exams to earn the certification. While you may take the exams alone, or take the courses and related exams in any order you wish, we recommend taking the courses and exams together and in the order in which they are listed.
See the suggested courses and required certification exams on these pages:
- Certified Compensation Professional
- Global Remuneration Professional
- Certified Benefits Professional
- Certified Compensation Professional – Canada
Because two of our certifications (the Certified Executive Compensation Professional and Certified Sales Compensation Professional) test the knowledge you would be expected to learn on the job, they do not include prep courses. To earn these certifications, you must pass a single, comprehensive exam consisting of more than 100 questions.
To help you prepare, we offer practice exams — which provide a low-cost, low-risk way to assess your strengths — as well as the body of knowledge, which you should review and understand prior to taking the exam.
To learn more, see our help documents on Certification.
Courses are offered in one or more of the following formats:
- In person: Instruction takes place in person at a physical location with an on-site instructor.
- Virtual (Live): Instruction takes place online in real time with an instructor.
- On Demand: Instruction takes place online whenever attendees wish to access the content.
Exams are proctored. Exams are offered in the Virtual (Live) format and must be taken in a specified time and manner. If needed, exams may be offered In Person. For help in arranging an In Person exam, contact our Customer Experience Team.
WorldatWork exams are delivered using the Learner Dashboard with remote proctoring provided by Examity. Prior to your exam, be sure to carefully review all of the information on this page.
System Requirements are:
- Desktop or laptop computer.
- A personal laptop is recommended. Employer provided laptops may have security features which block essential features of the proctoring service.
- Tablets and cell phones cannot be used.
- A working built-in or external webcam and microphone
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. (Hot spots are not recommended.)
- Chrome browser with pop-up blocker disabled.
- It is recommended to clear your cache and cookies from Google Chrome if you are experiencing issues prior to taking your exam.
- It is not recommended to use a VPN connection before or during the exam. VPNs may disrupt or block your attempt to launch or complete the exam by slowing down your connection speed.
- You must create a profile with Examity and schedule the date and time of your exam.
- You must have a photo ID with you when setting up your account and when taking your exam.
- You must acknowledge and accept the proctoring rules at the time of your exam.
- Please click here for additional Examity system requirement. Refer to the Examity Classic requirements only.
Please contact the Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Examity support at email@example.com prior to starting your exam if you have any questions or concerns about meeting these requirements.